Should have done this earlier. I’ve had several requests for the LDNS library that I built on Windows, so here it is. I’ll be the first to admit that it’s a quick and dirty port, with minimal testing. Around the time I finally succeeded with building it, I was laid off and had to find a new job. So in the midst of all that I didn’t really do much more with it, and a couple of other unrelated projects came up that’s I may talk more about here later. I really want to get back to my goal of a .tel plugin for Thunderbird. But I’m hoping someone else will be able to take LDNS and polish it up more and we can all benefit from each other’s work.